Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

College Level Cookbook is a blog that will compile recipes and tips to help a college student survive in the kitchen. From personal experience, I stick to many of the same foods because they've always proven to be quick and easy when I'm in a time crunch. However, not all of the foods that I've limited myself to are the healthiest. As you will see, there are many recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for those library study sessions that are quick, easy, and healthy.

Although most of this blog will be aimed towards the population of college students who live in apartments or houses and have access to a real kitchen, I will try to include some posts and ideas for the dorm room diet because I know how difficult it is to survive on just dining hall food and EasyMac.

My hope is for this blog to help all of those struggling with nutrition and diet to find some simple solutions. Even if you are not in college, this blog is for the inept cook and can benefit anybody who needs some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment